This is a Warning

3:30 AM




“But, I love you. I can’t stop thinking about you.”
-
“No. Don’t fall in love with me, stop.  I’m not good for you. Yes, I will let you fall in love with me at first but I will not fall in love with you, even though I’ll try but it’s not enough. I’ll act like I love you, tell you I love you, let you meet all my friends, hang out with them. I’ll help you in your bad days, make you laugh and being your companion every time you need me and I’ll be there for the good ones. I’ll do everything what a girlfriend does, being clingy to you sometimes,  make you confuse when I tell you ‘it’s okay’ or ‘don’t worry’, and last, breaking your heart. The last point is what makes me difference from other girlfriend. I’m the one that will break your heart. It’s what I do so please don’t fall in love with me."
-
“I don’t care. It’s too late for you to tell me that. I’d rather be shattered by your love than live a life without feeling it.”
-

“ I try to warn you."
Cikarang, 11 Desember 2016

You Might Also Like

0 comments